Saturday, December 13, 2014

Beautiful Baby Bibs!


I LOVE sewing, but I'm not one for details or projects that take very long - which is why baby bibs are a perfect project.  They don't have to be perfect because they're just going to be spit up on anyhow!  You can easily finish one in an hour and you can use all kinds of scraps to make them.  The blue one above is backed with my hubby's old gym shorts!  Super absorbant!



I LOVED this pattern, though it was a little more time intensive.  I just used a set of coordinating fat quarters to match up fabrics and backed it with an old towel - again, lots of absorbancy!  Both of these patterns were free and found on pinterest!  ruffled bib link  and the chevron bib  with my own improvised ribbon flower.


What's your favorite fast and easy sewing project?

No comments:

Post a Comment